Bicycles purchased directly from Velorbis will be only partly assembled, requiring a about 1 hour of a mechanic’s time. The front wheel and all front components are detached from the main frame. Most of our bicycles are shipped in a box that measures 141 x 84 x 26 cm. On our website in the main menu "World of Velorbis" you will find links to various manuals and assembly guides.
Articles in this section
- Schwalbe Tire Puncture Protection Guide
- What happens if my bicycle incurs a fault during my warranty period?
- Where can I get spare parts for my Velorbis bicycle?
- What does my bicycle warranty cover?
- Velorbis bicycles all use internal gearing – what does this mean?
- Velorbis bicycles all have lugged steel frames – what are the advantages?
- Is assembly required when I receive my bicycle?
- Will the size of your bicycle frames fit me?
- How do I read the frame number on my bicycle?
- Is a Velorbis bicycle heavy?