We have long experience of selling bicycles and our frames will fit most people. You can always check the frame size under the "Quick Facts" tab on the product pages.
Articles in this section
- Schwalbe Tire Puncture Protection Guide
- What happens if my bicycle incurs a fault during my warranty period?
- Where can I get spare parts for my Velorbis bicycle?
- What does my bicycle warranty cover?
- Velorbis bicycles all use internal gearing – what does this mean?
- Velorbis bicycles all have lugged steel frames – what are the advantages?
- Is assembly required when I receive my bicycle?
- Will the size of your bicycle frames fit me?
- How do I read the frame number on my bicycle?
- Is a Velorbis bicycle heavy?