We warrant each new Velorbis bicycle frame against defects in workmanship and materials, for a period of 25 years for the original owner from the date of purchase. We warrant all other original components, for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Schwalbe Tire Puncture Protection Guide
- What happens if my bicycle incurs a fault during my warranty period?
- Where can I get spare parts for my Velorbis bicycle?
- What does my bicycle warranty cover?
- Velorbis bicycles all use internal gearing – what does this mean?
- Velorbis bicycles all have lugged steel frames – what are the advantages?
- Is assembly required when I receive my bicycle?
- Will the size of your bicycle frames fit me?
- How do I read the frame number on my bicycle?
- Is a Velorbis bicycle heavy?