You can always check the weight of a product in the "Quick Facts" tab on the product pages. Due to the material we use to manufacture the frames, our bicycles are in many cases lighter than similar bicycle models on the market.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my bicycle incurs a fault during my warranty period?
- Where can I get spare parts for my Velorbis bicycle?
- What does my bicycle warranty cover?
- Velorbis bicycles all use internal gearing – what does this mean?
- Velorbis bicycles all have lugged steel frames – what are the advantages?
- Is assembly required when I receive my bicycle?
- Will the size of your bicycle frames fit me?
- How do I read the frame number on my bicycle?
- Is a Velorbis bicycle heavy?